Does something in the Bible give you trouble? Do you know a passage that people struggle with or misquote? Want to find out if that radio preacher got it right? Do you wish Pastor Luke would preach on your favorite passage?
July 29 is the 5th Sunday of the month, and that means it’s time for EXTREME Preaching!
Bring your questions about Bible passages with you to worship. We’ll randomly select 3–4 passages, and Pastor Luke will try to preach a mini-sermon on each one. It makes him a better preacher, and you might hear the answer to a question you had about that passage.
Some examples of previous topics include:
- Isaiah 11: 6–9 — does it mean Christians should be vegetarians?
- Matthew 21: 12 — when can Christians use force to do good, like Jesus does here?
- Deuteronomy 5: 20 — how does it relate to “Fake News” and social media?
- 1 Thessalonians 4: 15–17 — what does it say about the Rapture?
- Ecclesiastes 12: 8 — is the Preacher right about everything being meaningless?